How To Write a Great Story by Othello Bach

As I promised, I make Reading Books a Habit for it is truly an enjoyable endeavor. For the month of August, I spend my extra time reading How to Write a Great Story: A Fiction Writer's Handbook by Othello Bach. Let me clarify something, Othello is really her first name. In this book you can learn how to write both fiction and non-fiction stories. The author shares a lot of exercise to fuel the fire of your learning. You can also learn about formulas, characterization, dialogue, plotting and action scenes. If you are looking for books that can help you to write your own stories, then this book is what you're looking for. What I really like so much is that, Bach is an expert not only to teach you how to write stories, but paint your stories as well. Painting with words... your stories is a series of pictures captured by words, according to her.

Post a Comment

0 Comments