Make Reading A Habit: My Reading List

I haven't blogged lately, but it doesn't mean that my life isn't exciting anymore. As a matter of fact, my life becomes more exciting and I got many activities to do that I've never tried before like seeing a concert, attending workshops and a lot more. In short, more of my happenings are more offline. But despite this hectic schedule I always find time to read some books, novels, and magazines.

 
Here's my reading List: Cries of My The Heart This book is written by Ravi Zacharias one of the great thinkers of our generation. In his book, he explores the inner feeling of futility that can overwhelm a human heart at the same time to truly know God, see a reason in our suffering, be comforted in our loneliness, ease our guilty consciences, and experience an abiding faith in our daily lives. 

I see to it that I can read several sentences before I go to sleep, thanks to Bevz for giving this book, now I have ideas on how to be creative in writing. Elle Magazine I am collecting Elle to know what's in and not in Fashion, I am maintaining a Fashion blog that's why. Travel Magazine. This thing would never be absent in my collection. For me, traveling is next to writing so don't blame me if I have many travel magazines scattered in my bedroom. Other novels and books I want to collect. All John Grisham's novel, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, and the Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within by Natalie Goldberg Feel free to suggest any novel you think I've should read, an American novel will do. It was my friend's suggestion to consume more American novels, TV shows, and movies as part of my training in CopyWriting, as he always called me a Ninja Writer. And as a Shinobi writer I know through tireless practice I become the most skilled and respected Ninja Writer. AJA.
photo credit: KewnooKevin

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Yes, reading is a worthwhile and enjoyable endeavor whether we read books (online or textbooks), newspapers, journals and other reading materials. I must admit that the bulk of what I read is through the internet. It is probably the best thing that happened to human civilization because we suddenly have access to all kinds of information. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.