Time for Something New

How would you feel if someone told you 'Oh look, you change a lot? Metamorphosis is a striking change in appearance or character or circumstances. For human, it represents an event or series of circumstances that may cause great changes.

Like... when we fall utterly in love with someone only to be rejected and left alone it feels like your world has fallen apart and i know many of us may have had such an experience.

Such experience can create change with in us, changing outlook and approach to love and relationships. This would be a challenge and opportunities for you.

There have been numerous case histories of people who have been into relationships break ups and lost everything, they tend to change tactics and go on to achieve great success.

If it is the end of something it be a relationships, job or career its the only sign that it is the time for something new to be created. If you are no longer in that relationships, then you are free to pursue for a new lover. If ever you lost your job or client, then it is time to look for better one and so on.

So don't fear if you experience hurting, take it as a sign that something in your life may come to end, but remember as the end comes to pass a new beginning will present itself. Embrace such significant and inevitable change and a whole new world of opportunity can unfold for you.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

I know everything happens for a reason..recently I experience a painful test in my life, depression coming,many sleepless nights and because of that I've learn my lesson in a very painful way.... But I have to move..life must goes on....I don't want to look miserable all my life I know that there are many beautiful things waiting for me in the future...so chin up and move forward...hahaha..muah darl
Darlyn said…
@cindrella


yes everything happens with a reason jud...swerte kaau sa lalaki maoy reason naging miserable ka.. unsa man ibayaw nato ang kalag ni hmmm..???? hehehe


go on ui.... dili sad me ganahan mag tan aw sa imo na depress ka kag mahurot ang ice cream...

mwah too..
bevs said…
I've been into this situation also, what I call a devastating lovelife
in the past. (sigh ..) For the very first time I had experienced a relationship fizzle out despite of many sacrifices that I had, been in pain and being cheated..
I'm almost down and out but I'm so glad to have moved that fast. I do believe that prayers is the best
weapon in life and the
best remedy of love is to love again..tsar!ehehe
To Aubrey, so much for the emo2, ehehe pagmoved on na brey yaw na cge hilak2 oi..pirti! ehehe. Don't close your heart to love again.. someone new, someone for the better..
Darlyn said…
@ bevz

mao jud bevz... y man maghilak ka if you lost someone na daghan pa man diay nagapila.. heheheh

go on and live life to the fullest yaw lng pud ng foolest ha..
Mel Alarilla said…
Hi Darlyn,
The Bible says, "Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain." We will avoid making costly mistakes in life if we entrust everything to the almighty hand of God. As the Bible says, "Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6) Thanks for the inspired post. God bless.